Holland America recently renewed their partnership with The Digital Workshop powered by Microsoft. With the renewal, the cruise line will continue offering their computers courses to their guests, while rebranding a lot of the classes to include Windows 8.
Some of the offerings include:
- § New Windows 8 classes
- § Introduction to Sky Drive, Microsoft’s version of iCloud
- § Using your digital camera
- § PC maintenance and basics
- § Photo editing and organizing
- § Introduction to Microsoft Movie Maker
- § One-on-one “Techspert Time” for personalized computer assistance
The Digital Workshop powered by Microsoft is available on all 15 of Holland America’s ships. Holland America computer classes are all offered free of charge.